Visit Find Your Career Center to learn more about the dedicated Career Centers at Syracuse University that are ready to support your professional development and career success.
When in doubt, meet with your dedicated Career Center or Syracuse University Career Services who can help you begin this journey, even if you’re a first-year student in your first semester! It’s never too early to be prepared for your next steps.
No! Your dedicated Career Center or Syracuse University Career Services are trained in supporting your resume success and take into consideration how to build a resume regardless of your past or current work, research or course experience.
To get started, visit Find Your Career Center to learn more about your dedicated Career Center and the staff ready to support your career success.
Our welcoming and knowledgeable staff are ready to help answer any question. For more information or questions, please please email Syracuse University Career Services or call 315.443.3616.
- Flexible for a variety of schedules and questions, Syracuse University Career Services is available for a variety of appointment types. Please visit Handshake and look for “Central Career Services” when scheduling a new appointment.
- If you would like to learn more about your dedicated career center and associated staff who can specialize your career coaching experience to your industry, please visit Find Your Career Center.
From connecting passions to coursework, experiencing internships, securing professional employment and setting career goals, Syracuse University Career Services is here to help you achieve your unique professional dreams. Explore the highlighted list of services below and make an appointment today!
Syracuse University provides the following career professional development technologies to promote student professional development on campus. Other technologies may be available at the school or college level to support student success. For more information on the technologies below and what else may be available, please contact the Career Center of your school or college.
- BigInterview: Interview practice and interview questions library.
- Firsthand: Career guides, alumni connections and more.
- LinkedIn Learning: Learning paths, courses, and credentialing to support engaging and building your skills.
- VMock: Catered resume guidance based on your industry and in collaboration with your school or college.
- Handshake: Job search, Career Advisor appointments, events and more.