What is OrangeLink
Students will use OrangeLink to search and apply to job and internship postings, view and apply to on‐campus interviews (OCI), schedule counseling appointments, register internships for credit, see what employers will be on campus, and RSVP to career programming.
All Syracuse University students have an OrangeLink account. If you have never accessed OrangeLink, your @syr.edu email is your username. Click “forgot password” to set one.
Why Use OrangeLink?
• It’s a campus resource where employers share internship and job opportunities.
• It includes 6,000+ national and international internship and job postings annually.
• To learn about employer visits to campus and on-campus interviewing opportunities.
• Apply to internship and job opportunities.
• Gain information about career fairs, workshops, and other career-related events.
• Access “Going Global,” a resource for applying and working abroad.
• Use Career Explorer to research a career or industry’s outlook and projected growth.
Use Advanced Search under the Jobs/Internships tab to find specific positions. This will help you narrow down your search results and find the opportunities most relevant to your interests.
Keep your search simple. The more fields into which you enter data, the fewer results you will yield.
Set up a Saved Search to automatically email you about jobs or internships in your desired industry or location.
Click Add to Favorites to save an employer or internship posting. It will be viewable on the left-hand side.
Check your email for the OrangeLink Weekly Update, featuring internship/job opportunities and upcoming events.
OrangeLink can be accessed at orangelink.syr.edu