INTERFOLIOThere are many items that you need when applying to graduate school, so having one location to store and receive them is a good idea.
What is Interfolio/ a credentials file?
A credentials file is a collection of resumes, CVs, recommendation letters, writing samples, various statements of purpose, and other supporting materials for students' applications for employment or admission to graduate school.
What are the benefits of using Interfolio?
- Easy applications – Once you create an Interfolio account, you are in complete control of your credentials file. With access to Interfolio’s secure site, the process of storing documents and completing applications will be quicker and easier.
- Flexibility – As an Interfolio credential file holder, you may store and manage both confidential and non-confidential letters. You can also store nearly any type of document with Interfolio: writing samples, articles, test scores, unofficial transcripts and whatever you need to have a complete application package. You can upload documents directly into your account or mail them to Interfolio and they will upload them for you.
- Quick turnaround – Interfolio processes all delivery requests in one business day. It offers multiple mailing options, including FedEx, and electronic delivery (where available). Additionally, they offer full phone support five days a week (202.223.3358) and help requests received via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) will be answered within one business day.
- Safe, secure, and reliable – The privacy and security of your information is Interfolio’s highest priority. Robust technological safeguards, including multiple levels of encryption, keep your stored documents protected, secure, and private. A rigorous quality control process ensures the accuracy of all documents and mailings, and digital backups are stored at a secure, off-site location to further protect your important documents.
- Affordability – Interfolio charges only $19 to set up a 1-year account, and $6 to send out the typical application. You can pay online, using a credit card, or by check or money order.
Questions?Contact Pam Latham, Client Services Manager. Feel free to visit- 235 Schine, call-443-3617, or email.