RECRUIT@SU: 'CUSE CAREER WEEK JANUARY 30 – FEBRUARY 3
WHY RECRUIT@SUSyracuse University has a proud tradition of providing an environment in which students from diverse backgrounds come together to create and grow.
BY THE NUMBERS: STUDENT BODY
The Syracuse University student body represents:
- 50 states, 173 countries & 4 territories.
- Minority students represent 25.6% of the total student population.
- 16% of students are first-generation, first-year students.
- 40% of students gain global experience while studying abroad.
- 21,789 enrolled students study across 13 academic units.
- Syracuse University has 254,724 alumni on record.
Based on 2015 SU Fast Facts
BY THE NUMBERS: OUTCOMES
Class of 2015 Highlights:
- 91% of graduating seniors are either working or continuing their studies.
- 69% were employed full-time.
- 94% of reported positions were related to their career goals.
- 38% reported receiving a full-time position by graduation.
- 25% obtained their position via campus connection (career fair, information session, on-campus recruiting).
Based on 2015 Outcomes Report