INCREASING CAMPUS VISIBILITY
Connecting with students at Syracuse University and gaining visibility for your organization can be done in a variety of ways. Employers who are the most successful recruiting on campus at Syracuse University are those that work closely with our Recruiting and Employer Engagement team and participate in a variety of student-centered events.
PARTNER WITH US FOR MAXIMUM VISIBILITY
Sponsor Signature Events: Be recognized as a sponsor for key cross-campus Career Events
Your logo will be prominently displayed via publicity channels targeting students for campus-wide events.
- Fall Career Carnival: Logo on student give-away tee-shirt
- All-University Career Fairs: Fall and Spring, recognition as sponsor
- Diversity in the Workplace: Fall and Spring recognition as sponsor
- Plan a cross-campus signature event or unique company sponsorship program. Our staff will help you coordinate and execute to increase your brand recognition and engage students on campus
VIP Participation: Participate in campus-wide Career Events with VIP status
Employer Sponsors enjoy VIP status and white glove service to design and execute company events on campus.
- Featured booth at All-University Career Fairs
- Priority invitations to participate in Career Services’ premier events, workshops, immersion trips, and campus-wide programs
- Campus information session or Meet-and-Greet
Publicity: Build brand awareness on campus through multiple messaging channels
Rise to the top of the list as an Employer Sponsor. Company postings, deadlines, and campus events will be highlighted in the weekly student update and your logo and name prominently displayed electronically and in the Career Service suite.
- Email messages to entire student body, one per semester
- Increased visibility on Career Services’ social media outlets
- Prime exposure of company logo, including Career Services website, office waiting area
- Recognition as a firm who Hires Orange on OrangeLink and in Placement and Outcome Reports
- Increased visibility of company’s events and deadlines through weekly student update, campus list-serves, and company e-flyers
Interested in partnering with Syracuse University Career Services or want to learn more?
Contact Susan Call, Associate Director of Employer Relations, at email@example.com; (315) 443-9083 to get the conversation started.
Let’s customize your plan today!
CONNECTING WITH STUDENTS
Students are always eager to learn more about potential employers, and Career Services is pleased to offer a number of opportunities for employers to showcase their organization and develop a pipeline of talent from Syracuse.
Information Sessions/Pre-Interview Meeting / Receptions
- Interact directly with students with one-on-one conversations.
- Garner additional interest in your company before an interview collection deadline, before your on-campus interviews, or other campus event.
- To arrange an Information Session, Pre-Interview Meeting and/or Reception please contact Tamera Beard (315.443.2009).
- Introduce your organization to specific majors and class years
- Raise awareness of job opportunities that students may not have thought about.
- Present overviews and basic hiring information to career services professionals and faculty members during your visit to campus.
- Sessions must be scheduled well in advance and be related to the instructor’s syllabus.
- For more information or to arrange a classroom or faculty/staff presentation, please contact Susan Call.
- Consider having a former Syracuse student-intern from your company become a Campus Representative to promote your company to other students, please contact Susan Call.
- Syracuse University offers approximately 300 recognized student organizations, including pre-professional associations; governance and political organizations; social and service Greek fraternities and sororities; artistic, cultural, religious, and service organizations; and, student media groups.
- Please contact Susan Call (315.443.9083) to find out more.
ADVERTISING YOUR ORGANIZATION
- Place an ad announcing your on-campus recruiting visit or Employer Information Session in the "Daily Orange" (315.443.2314) or “Black Voice”, Syracuse University’s student operated daily newspapers.
- Syracuse’s three radio stations will be happy to announce your visit. Contact them at WAER (315.443.4021), WERW (315.443.2021), and WJPZ(315.443.4689).
- Posters and Flyers announcing your event can be distributed to some locations around campus. Contact Susan Call for information.
- Incorporate Your Brand in Student Career Guides.
- Career Guides offer advice on everything from resume writing, to interviewing, to using social media.
- More than 5,000 copies of the Career Guide are printed in total.
- The online PDF versions of the Career Guide on the Career Services website generate 10,000+ clicks annually.
- An active hyperlink to your company’s career website is included in the online version.
- Contact Susan Call find out more.