'Cuse Job & Internship Fair InformationSyracuse University is home to 21,492 undergraduate, graduate and law students. Our student population represents all 50 states and 123 countries. Minority students represent 25.6% of the total student population and students can study more than 200 different majors. The staff at Syracuse University Career Services is eager to help you build your on-campus visibility for your company or organization.
(Click on a topic below for more details.)
Basic Registration - No Fee
- Basic Registration covers 2 representatives with 1 table/booth and lunch.
Nonprofit/Government Registration - No Fee
- Nonprofit/Government Registration covers 2 representatives with 1 table/booth and lunch.
'CUSE Job & Internship Fair Thursday, February 4, 2016 – 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. – Schine Student Center/Panasci Lounge
- All Campus Career Fair
Interview Blitz Friday, February 5, 2016 – 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. – 235 Schine Student Center
- Interview Blitz Days provides employers with an opportunity to interview candidates directly on campus following the career fairs. Please note that space is limited and only two interview rooms can be reserved per employer, per day.
- Registration for Interview Blitz Day is accessible through the Syracuse University Career Fair registration page.
- Questions or assistance registering please contact Susan Call or at 315.443.9083.
- Registrations submitted after January 19, 2016 will will not be in the printed directory. After this date, employer profiles will be viewable by students online only and will not appear in the printed Career Fair Directory. Register via OrangeLink, or cut and paste the following website into your browser: https://syr-csm.symplicity.com/events/spring16
- Schine Student Center - 303 University Place, Syracuse NY 13244
- The Hildegarde and J. Myer Schine Student Center, a 192,410 square foot facility located on Syracuse University's main campus, is the hub of activity at the university.
- Built in 1985 the Schine Student Center, designed by Edward Larrabee Barnes, is a three-level building with four wings that pinwheel off a dramatic central atrium covered by a pyramid-shaped glass roof.
- The Schine Student Center houses the 1,500-seat Goldstein Auditorium, multiple small and medium sized event spaces, Schine Dining Center, Campus Copy Center, SU Bookstore, ATMs, meeting rooms, lounges and offices.
- Booth Size
- Your space at the career fair allows room for a floor display no more than 8' in length. A 3'x6' table, tablecloth, and 2 chairs are provided.
- There is limited access to electrical outlets in the facility so we encourage you to indicate that you need electricity on your registration form. There is a $50 fee for this.
- Network Connections
- Wireless service is available in the Schine Center at no charge.
- Set Up
- Recruiters are responsible for unpacking and set up of their own materials, as well as repacking after the Career Fair. (For more details refer to the "Shipping" section). You may set up your Career Fair booth from 9:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m..
- Booth Size
Advertising and promotion
- Career Fair Directory
- A brief employer overview is available to students online in OrangeLink during registration as well as included in the Career Fair printed directory and mobile app during the fair.
- To guarantee that your organization will appear in the directory, please register for the 'Cuse Job & Internship Fair by January 19, 2016. There is also an option on the registration form to advertise in this directory.
- Firms wishing to advertise in the directory may opt to do so in the OrangeLink registration form. The cost is $100 for a 4 1/8" X 3 1/2”H (landscape oriented) color advertisement.
- Student Newspaper
- We will be advertising the event campus-wide via posters, flyers and emails. However, you may choose to advertise in the student newspaper.
- You may contact the daily student paper, The Daily Orange, at 315.443.2314.
- Career Fair Directory
You are more than welcome to schedule information sessions during this week, but please be advised that there are a number of events going on and student attendance can vary day-to-day.To schedule an information session, please contact Susan Call at email@example.com
Shipping and returning career fair materials
- Shipped displays, literature, and give-aways for the Career Fair must reach Syracuse University by Friday, January 29.
- If you cannot ship your materials to reach Syracuse University by January 29, we recommend you bring the materials with you or have them shipped to your hotel.
Displays and literature may be shipped directly to the address below:
Ship Materials to:
1600 Jamesville Ave
Syracuse, NY 13244-5160
- Clearly label displays and boxes with 'Cuse Job & Internship Fair Thursday, February 4 and your company name.
Marked on the outside of your package, this information ensures materials are delivered to the correct booth.
- Returning Displays and Materials:
Please bring the necessary shipping forms with you for return shipments. Leave your materials (after they have been properly secured and labeled for shipping) on your table and they will be picked up immediately following the fair and shipped out the following day. Forms must include the weight of shipment and your account number or your materials will not be picked up.
Two carriers provide regular pick-up and delivery service to Syracuse University:
- Federal Express
AccommodationsBelow are hotels in the immediate area. All hotels offer shuttle service to campus.
Sheraton University Hotel and Conference Center
- 801 University Ave, Syracuse NY
- 601 South Crouse Ave, Syracuse NY
- 1060 East Genesee Street, Syracuse NY
- 713 East Genesee Street, Syracuse NY
- 701 East Genesee Street, Syracuse NY
- Coffee will be available at 9:00 a.m. in 228B Schine.
- Lunch will be available from 11:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. in 228B Schine.
- Both are included in your registration fee.
Attendance: Spring All Campus Career Fair
Student attendance at the Syracuse University Career Fair varies each year.
Year Students Employers
(Spring) Attending Attending
2015 738 86
2014 832 66
2013 805 66
2012 912 73
2011 934 79
2010 1197 67
2009 1497 87
2008 1270 125